Model 166 series cost effective pressure transducer are low range differential pressure transducers and transmitters. It features a flame retardant plastic enclosure with a metal backing. The unique design makes it can be used at outdoor environment and with easy access to zero and sensitivity adjustments.
The pressure range covers from 0.1″WC to 100″WC, unidirectional or bidirectional. The output can be 3-wire 0 to 5V, 0 to 10V, or 2-wire 4 to 20 mA, fully protected against short
circuit and incorrect wiring. In the voltage version, the output can go down to true zero. The units are temperature compensated. The accuracy can be 0.6%, 0.4% or 0.25% at room temperature.
The patented stainless steel cost effective pressure sensor provides good corrosion resistance, excellent performance and long term stability.
Our unique production setup can also make special pressure range (e.g. -0.5″WC to +3.5″WC) to meet special applications.
Key Features of Alpha 166 cost effective pressure sensor:
- Up to 15 PSI Proof Pressure on all Ranges
- Miswiring Full Protection
- Unsymmetrical Bidirectional Pressure Ranges
- True Zero Output for Voltage Unit
Specification of Alpha 166 cost effective pressure transducer:
- Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.40% or ±0.60% of span
- Differential Pressure Ranges:
- Unidirectional: 0.10 in.W.C. to 100.00 in.W.C.
- Bidirectional: ±0.10 in.W.C. to ±50.00 in.W.C.
- NEMA 1; ABS enclosure
- Mounting: surface mount
- Output signal: current or voltage
Process Applications of Alpha 166 cost effective pressure transducer:
- HVAC and VAV Control
- Clean Room and Isolation Rooms
- Duct Static Pressure Measurement
- Draft Control and Fume Hood Control
- Furnace Air Flow Control
- Power Plant Air Flow Monitor and Control