Model 165 Stainless Steel Differential Pressure Transducer
The Model 165 Series capacitive pressure transducer for building energy management systems, environmental pollution control, oven pressurization, lab and fume hood control, HVAC and VAV applications.
The Model 165 Series capacitive pressure transmitter is available for full scale pressure range from 0 to 0.1″WC till 0 to 100″WC. Both unidirectional and bidirectional pressure ranges are offered. The output of the Model 165 capacitive type pressure transducer is available in two versions: 0 to 5VDC and 0 to 10VDC, where 0VDC is true zero without offset. The output of Model 165 capacitive transducer for pressure measurement is 4 to 20 mA. All units are temperature compensated. The accuracy can be 0.6%, 0.4% or 0.25% at room temperature.
The patented variable capacitance pressure sensor is constructed by stainless steel and glass, no glue or other organics. That provides excellent performance, corrosion resistance and long-term stability.
Additionally, our unique production setup allows us to accommodate special orders for nonstandard pressure ranges (e.g. -0.5″WC to +3.5″WC).
Key Features of Alpha 165 capacitive pressure transmitter:
- Up to 15 PSI Proof Pressure on all Ranges
- Miswiring Full Protection
- Unsymmetrical Bidirectional Pressure Ranges
- True Zero Output for Voltage Unit
Specification of Alpha 165 capacitive type pressure transducer:
- Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.40% or ±0.60% of span
- Differential Pressure Ranges:
- Unidirectional: 0.10 in.W.C. to 100.00 in.W.C.
- Bidirectional: ±0.10 in.W.C. to ±50.00 in.W.C.
- NEMA 1; ABS enclosure
- Mounting: surface mount
- Output signal: current or voltage
Process Applications of Alpha 165 capacitive transducer for pressure measurement:
- HVAC and VAV Control
- Clean Room and Isolation Rooms
- Duct Static Pressure Measurement
- Draft Control and Fume Hood Control
- Furnace Air Flow Control
- Power Plant Air Flow Monitor and Control
Keep up with latest on products and applications.
Sign up for Alpha Instruments enews.