Model 167 DIN Rail Mount Differential Pressure Transducer
Model 167 series negative pressure sensors are low range differential pressure transducers and transmitters. It was specially designed for 35mm DIN Rail Mount, which dramatically reduces the required mounting space and installation cost. The green and red LED indicators show the working status of the unit in the field.
The pressure range covers from 0.1”WC to 100”WC, unidirectional or bidirectional. The output can be 3-wire 0 to 5V, 0 to 10V, or 2-wire 4 to 20 mA, fully protected against short circuit and incorrect wiring. In the voltage version, the output can go down to true zero. The units are temperature compensated. The accuracy can be 0.6%, 0.4% or 0.25% at room temperature.
The patented stainless steel negative pressure transducer provides good corrosion resistance, excellent performance and long term stability.
Our unique production setup can also make special pressure range (e.g. -0.5”WC to +3.5”WC) to meet special applications.
Key Features of Alpha 167 negative pressure transducer:
- Up to 15 PSI Proof Pressure on all Ranges
- LED working status indicators
- DIN Rail Mount
- Detachable Euro style terminal block reduces wiring errors and field wiring time.
- Miswiring Full Protection
- Unsymmetrical Bidirectional Pressure Ranges
- True Zero Output for Voltage Unit
Specification of Alpha 167 negative pressure transmitter:
- Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.40% or ±0.60% of span
- Differential Pressure Ranges:
- Unidirectional: 0.10 in.W.C. to 100.00 in.W.C.
Bidirectional: ±0.10 in.W.C. to ±50.00 in.W.C.
- NEMA 1; ABS enclosure
- Mounting: DIN rail or surface mount
- Output signal: current or voltage
Process Applications of Alpha 167 negative pressure monitor:
- Power plant air flow monitor and control
- Textile Machinery
- Clean room and fume hood control
- Duct static pressure measurement
- Draft Control
- HVAC and VAV control
- Furnace air flow control
Keep up with latest on products and applications.
Sign up for Alpha Instruments enews.