Model 168 series are low range differential pressure transducers and transmitters with NEMA 4 (IP-65) rated aluminum enclosures. They are very rugged and very reliable, good for many industrial applications.
The pressure range covers from 0.1″WC to 100″WC, unidirectional or bidirectional. The output can be 3-wire 0 to 5V, 0 to 10V, or 2-wire 4 to 20 mA, fully protected against short circuit and incorrect wiring. In the voltage version, the output can go down to true zero. The units are temperature compensated. The accuracy can be 0.6%, 0.4% or 0.25% at room temperature.
The patented stainless steel sensor provides good corrosion resistance, excellent performance and long term stability.
Our unique production setup can also make special pressure range (e.g. -0.5″WC to +3.5″WC) to meet special applications.
- Up to 15 PSI Proof Pressure on all Ranges
- Miswiring Full Protection
- Unsymmetrical Bidirectional Pressure Ranges
- True Zero Output for Voltage Unit
- Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.40% or ±0.60% of span
- Differential Pressure Ranges:
- Unidirectional: 0.10 in.W.C. to 100.00 in.W.C.
- Bidirectional: ±0.10 in.W.C. to ±50.00 in.W.C.
- NEMA 4/IP65; Die-cast aluminum
- Mounting: surface mount
- Output signal: current or voltage
- HVAC and VAV Control
- Clean Room and Isolation Rooms
- Duct Static Pressure Measurement
- Draft Control and Fume Hood Control
- Furnace Air Flow Control
- Power Plant Air Flow Monitor and Control