Model 168 intrinsically safe Differential Pressure Transducer
Model 168 series intrinsically safe pressure transducers are low range differential pressure transducers and transmitters with NEMA 4 (IP-65) rated aluminum enclosures. They are very rugged and very reliable, good for many industrial applications.
The pressure range covers from 0.1″WC to 100″WC, unidirectional or bidirectional. The output can be 3-wire 0 to 5V, 0 to 10V, or 2-wire 4 to 20 mA, fully protected against short circuit and incorrect wiring. In the voltage version, the output can go down to true zero. The units are temperature compensated. The accuracy can be 0.6%, 0.4% or 0.25% at room temperature.
The patented stainless steel intrinsically safe pressure sensor provides good corrosion resistance, excellent performance and long term stability.
Our unique production setup can also make special pressure range (e.g. -0.5″WC to +3.5″WC) to meet special applications.
Key Features of Alpha 168 intrinsically safe pressure transducer:
- Up to 15 PSI Proof Pressure on all Ranges
- Miswiring Full Protection
- Unsymmetrical Bidirectional Pressure Ranges
- True Zero Output for Voltage Unit
Specification of Alpha 168 intrinsically safe pressure transmitter:
- Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.40% or ±0.60% of span
- Differential Pressure Ranges:
- Unidirectional: 0.10 in.W.C. to 100.00 in.W.C.
- Bidirectional: ±0.10 in.W.C. to ±50.00 in.W.C.
- NEMA 4/IP65; Die-cast aluminum
- Mounting: surface mount
- Output signal: current or voltage
Process Applications of Alpha 168 intrinsically safe pressure sensor:
- HVAC and VAV Control
- Clean Room and Isolation Rooms
- Duct Static Pressure Measurement
- Draft Control and Fume Hood Control
- Furnace Air Flow Control
- Power Plant Air Flow Monitor and Control
Keep up with latest on products and applications.
Sign up for Alpha Instruments enews.