The model 175 Series are low-range differential pressure transducers and transmitters. Each unit features a push-activated ZERO function and an associated LED lamp indicator. With a convenient pushbutton, the zero calibration can be performed without any additional equipment. It significantly reduces time and cost for users. The unique bi-color LED indicates if the transducer is at normal operation, over pressure, or in the process of zero calibration. It also reports if the unit is badly damaged.
The enclosure consists a flame retardant plastic top cover and a stainless steel bottom plate for ruggedness.
The pressure ranges from 0.1″WC to 100″WC, unidirectional or bidirectional. The output can be 3-wire 0 to 5V, 0 to 10V, or 2-wire 4 to 20 mA, fully protected against short circuiting and incorrect wiring. All units are temperature compensated. 0.6%, 0.4% and 0.25% accuracy are available.
The patented stainless steel diaphragm sensor provides good corrosion resistance, excellent repeatability and long term stability.
- Green/Red Bi-Color LED to Indicate The Working Status
- Push Button Zero Calibration
- Up to 15 PSI Proof Pressure on all Ranges
- Detachable Euro Style Terminal Block
- Miswiring Full Protection
- Unsymmetrical Bidirectional Pressure Ranges
- True Zero Output for Voltage Unit
- Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.40% or ±0.60% of span
- Differential Pressure Ranges:
- Unidirectional: 0.10 in.W.C. to 100.00 in.W.C.
- Bidirectional: ±0.10 in.W.C. to ±50.00 in.W.C.
- NEMA 1; ABS enclosure
- Mounting: surface mount
- Output signal: current or voltage
- HVAC and VAV Control
- Clean Room and Isolation Rooms
- Duct Static Pressure Measurement
- Draft Control and Fume Hood Control
- Furnace Air Flow Control
- Power Plant Air Flow Monitor and Control