The Model 178 Series are low range differential pressure transmitters. Each unit features a push-activated ZERO function and an associated LCD display. With a convenient push button, the zero calibration can be performed without any additional equipment. It is with NEMA 4 (IP-65) rated aluminum enclosures, they are very rugged and very reliable.
The Model 178 Series are available for full scale pressure range from 0 to 0.1″WC till 0 to 100″WC. Both unidirectional and bidirectional pressure ranges are offered.The output of the Model 178 Pressure Transducer is available in two versions: 0 to 5VDC and 0 to 10VDC, where 0VDC is true zero without offset. The output of Model 178 Pressure Transmitters is 4 to 20 mA. All units are temperature compensated. The accuracy can be 0.6%, 0.4% or 0.25% at room temperature.
The patented variable capacitance pressure sensor is constructed by stainless steel and glass, no glue or other organics. That provides excellent performance, corrosion resistance and long-term stability.
- 3-1/2 Digit LCD Display
- Push Button Zero Calibration
- Up to 15 PSI Proof Pressure on all Ranges
- Miswiring Full Protection
- Rugged Aluminum Housing Rated NEMA 4/IP65
- Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.40% or ±0.60% of span
- Differential Pressure Ranges:
- Unidirectional: 0.10 in.W.C. to 100.00 in.W.C.
- Bidirectional: ±0.10 in.W.C. to ±50.00 in.W.C.
- NEMA 4/IP65; Die-cast aluminum
- Mounting: surface mount
- Output signal: current or voltage
- HVAC and VAV Control
- Clean Room and Isolation Rooms
- Duct Static Pressure Measurement
- Draft Control and Fume Hood Control
- Furnace Air Flow Control
- Power Plant Air Flow Monitor and Control