The model 178A Series pressure monitors are low-range differential pressure transmitters. Each unit features a push-activated ZERO function and an associated LCD display. With a convenient push button, the zero calibration can be performed without any additional equipment. It significantly reduces time and cost for users.
The 178A series pressure differential monitor has a SS304 front panel and an IP65/NEMA 4 rated aluminum die casting enclosure to withstand environmental effects. The pressure ranges from 0.1″WC to 100″WC, unidirectional or bidirectional. The output is 2-wire 4 to 20mA, fully protected against short circuiting and incorrect wiring.
All units are temperature compensated. 0.6%, 0.4% and 0.25% accuracies are available. The patented stainless steel diaphragm sensor provides good corrosion resistance,excellent repeatability and long term stability.
Key Features of Alpha 178A pressure monitor:
- SS304 Front Panel Mounting
- 3-1/2 Digit LCD Display
- Push Button Zero Calibration
- Up to 15 PSI Proof Pressure on all Ranges
- Miswiring Full Protection
- Rugged Aluminum Housing Rated NEMA 4/IP65
Specification of Alpha 178A pressure differential monitor:
- Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.40% or ±0.60% of span
- Differential Pressure Ranges:
- Unidirectional: 0.10 in.W.C. to 100.00 in.W.C.
- Bidirectional: ±0.10 in.W.C. to ±50.00 in.W.C.
- NEMA 4/IP65; Die-cast aluminum
- Mounting: surface mount
- Output signal: current or voltage
Process Applications of Alpha 178A pressure sensor:
- HVAC and VAV Control
- Clean Room and Isolation Rooms
- Duct Static Pressure Measurement
- Draft Control and Fume Hood Control
- Furnace Air Flow Control
- Power Plant Air Flow Monitor and Control