The Model 164 Series pressure sensor ranges vary from 0.1 in w.c. to 100 in w.c. unidirectional and 0.05 in w.c. to 50 in w.c. bidirectional. Wiring time is reduced with the removeable terminal block. Each unit is fully protected against short circuiting and incorrect wiring.
The Model 164 Series stainless steel pressure sensor are available for pressure range from 0.1″WC full scale to 100″WC full scale, Both unidirectional and bidirectional pressure ranges are offered.
The output of the Model 164 Stainless Steel Pressure Transducer is available in two versions: 0 to 5VDC and 0 to 10VDC, where 0VDC is true zero without offset. The output of Model 164 Stainless Steel Pressure Transmitters is 4 to 20 mA. All units are temperature compensated.
The patented variable capacitance pressure sensor is constructed by stainless steel and glass, no glue or other organics. That provides excellent performance, corrosion resistance and long-term stability.
Additionally, our unique production setup allows us to accommodate special orders for nonstandard pressure ranges (e.g. -0.5″WC to +3.5″WC).
Key Features of Alpha 164 stainless steel pressure sensor:
- Up to 15 PSI Proof Pressure on all Ranges
- Miswiring Full Protection
- Unsymmetrical Bidirectional Pressure Ranges
- True Zero Output for Voltage Unit
Specification of Alpha 164 stainless steel pressure transducer:
- Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.40% or ±0.60% of span
- Differential Pressure Ranges:
- Unidirectional: 0.10 in.W.C. to 100.00 in.W.C.
- Bidirectional: ±0.10 in.W.C. to ±50.00 in.W.C.
- NEMA 1; ABS enclosure
- Mounting: surface mount
- Output signal: current or voltage
Process Applications of Alpha 164 stainless steel pressure transmitter:
- HVAC and VAV Control
- Clean Room and Isolation Rooms
- Duct Static Pressure Measurement
- Draft Control and Fume Hood Control
- Furnace Air Flow Control
- Power Plant Air Flow Monitor and Control