The low cost Model 161 Series are low range differential pressure transducers and transmitters. Each unit features a stainless steel pressure sensor, a stainless steel back cover and a plastic enclosure, which meets the NEMA 1 requirement. The electrical terminal screws and adjustment holes are concealed beneath a detachable plastic cap. All units are fully protected against short circuiting and incorrect wiring.
The Model 161 Series are available for full scale pressure range from 0 to 0.1″WC till 0 to 100″WC. Both unidirectional and bidirectional pressure ranges are offered.The output of the Model 161 Pressure Transducer is available in two versions: 0 to 5VDC and 0 to 10VDC, where 0VDC is true zero without offset. The output of Model 161 Pressure Transmitters is 4 to 20 mA. All units are temperature compensated. The accuracy can be 0.6%, 0.4% or 0.25% at room temperature.
The patented variable capacitance pressure sensor is constructed by stainless steel and glass, no glue or other organics. That provides excellent performance, corrosion resistance and long-term stability.
Additionally, our unique production setup allows us to accommodate special orders for nonstandard pressure ranges (e.g. -0.5″WC to +3.5″WC).
- Up to 15 PSI Proof Pressure on all Ranges
- Miswiring Full Protection
- Unsymmetrical Bidirectional Pressure Ranges
- True Zero Output for Voltage Unit
- Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.40% or ±0.60% of span
- Differential Pressure Ranges:
- Unidirectional: 0.10 in.W.C. to 100.00 in.W.C.
- Bidirectional: ±0.10 in.W.C. to ±50.00 in.W.C.
- NEMA 1; ABS enclosure
- Mounting: surface mount
- Output signal: current or voltage
- HVAC and VAV Control
- Clean Room and Isolation Rooms
- Duct Static Pressure Measurement
- Draft Control and Fume Hood Control
- Furnace Air Flow Control
- Power Plant Air Flow Monitor and Control