The Model 162 Differential Pressure Transmitter can withstand up to 15 psig overpressure with no damage to the unit. Variable capacitance sensor design provides excellent sensitivity and long-term stability. Compact, lightweight design makes installation simple and easy. Units also feature reverse-polarity protection.
The Model 162 Series are available for pressure range from 0.1″WC full scale to 100″WC full scale, Both unidirectional and bidirectional pressure ranges are offered.
The output of the Model 162 Pressure Transducer is available in two versions: 0 to 5VDC and 0 to 10VDC, where 0 VDC is true zero without offset. The output of Model 162 Pressure Transmitters is 4 to 20 mA. All units are temperature compensated.
The patented variable capacitance pressure sensor is constructed by stainless steel and glass, no glue or other organics. That provides excellent performance, corrosion resistance and long-term stability.
Additionally, our unique production setup allows us to accommodate special orders for nonstandard pressure ranges (e.g. -0.5″WC to +3.5″WC).
- Up to 15 PSI Proof Pressure on all Ranges
- Miswiring Full Protection
- Unsymmetrical Bidirectional Pressure Ranges
- True Zero Output for Voltage Unit
- Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.40% or ±0.60% of span
- Differential Pressure Ranges:
- Unidirectional: 0.10 in.W.C. to 100.00 in.W.C.
- Bidirectional: ±0.10 in.W.C. to ±50.00 in.W.C.
- NEMA 1; ABS enclosure
- Mounting: surface mount
- Output signal: current or voltage
- HVAC and VAV Control
- Clean Room and Isolation Rooms
- Duct Static Pressure Measurement
- Draft Control and Fume Hood Control
- Furnace Air Flow Control
- Power Plant Air Flow Monitor and Control